The Nomination Committee’s tasks include:
- To evaluate the Board of Directors’ work and composition
- To submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding the election of Board Directors and the Chairman of the Board
- To prepare proposals regarding the election of Auditors in cooperation with the Audit Committee (when appropriate)
- To prepare proposals regarding the fees to be paid to Board Directors and to the Company’s Auditors
- To prepare proposals for the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- To prepare proposals for the administration and order of appointment of the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting.
Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2013
In accordance with the resolution of the 2012 Annual General Meeting, Cristina Stenbeck has convened a Nomination Committee consisting of members representing the largest shareholders in MTG. The Nomination Committee is comprised of Cristina Stenbeck, Investment AB Kinnevik; Thomas Ehlin, Nordea Investment Funds; Johan Ståhl, Lannebo Fonder; and Björn Lind, AMF Försäkring och Fonder. The members of the Committee appointed Cristina Stenbeck as Committee Chairman.
Shareholders wishing to propose candidates for election to the MTG Board of Directors should submit their proposals in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The Company Secretary, Modern Times Group MTG AB, Box 2094, SE-103 13, Stockholm, Sweden.